- Minimum 10 years of international experience, at least 5 years as a project manager;
- Significant experience on complex and/or important projects;
- Fluent English required, both written and spoken;
- Strong leadership, rigorous, flexible, independent and dynamic;
- Strong communication and collaboration skill;
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D software (Grasshopper, Autocad, Rhinoceros, Adobe Suite) other Adobe softwares and Office are an asset.
All qualified people are encouraged to send a dossier with the curriculum vitae, portfolio and a motivational letter to:
Piazza del Monte di Pietà, 30 - 00186, Rome, Italy